Indicator training material
If you want to skip the explanation below, you can go directly to the training course. But if you do, come back and read the explanation afterward; there's some good information here! (Especially the instructions for downloading and using the training course...)
Sustainable Measures has developed a one-day training course on sustainable community indicators. The course can be used by:
- individuals as a self-directed introductory course,
- organizations that work with communities on sustainability issues, and
- community groups that are thinking about starting an indicator project.
To help you use this course, we have assembled answers to the following questions:
- How can I download this training course?
- What is the purpose of this course?
- What are the instructions for using this course?
- Who should present this course?
- Who should attend this course?
- What are the logistics for presenting this course?
- How am I allowed to use this training course?
- Who is responsible for making this course available?
- Can I get someone to present this course to my group or community?
If you need any information that we have not included, please tell us.